12-February-2021

Youth Migration in North Macedonia

During March 2019, a quantitative research was conducted, where more than 400 young people were interviewed with the aim to find more regarding their views on youth migration. 59% of the interviewees were males, while the rest of 41% declared themselves a


Learn more about us

With just one click you can learn more about us!